Get 32% more life cover, at no extra costs!
Current statistics show that South Africans as a whole are underinsured by nearly R10 trillion. That’s right – you heard correctly – R10 trillion! Scary, isn’t it?
Discovery Life has a solution to this problem with the latest CoverBooster benefit. If you buy a life policy before the end of the year, you’ll get 32% more life cover at no extra cost. For the next three years.
And after three years, you are able to buy this extra cover free of underwriting at a discounted rate, based on how well you managed your health and wellness.
How the Cover Booster works
An extra 32% of your Discovery Life Fund will be added to your policy at no additional premium for the first three years.
After the three-year period, you will be given the option to buy the additional 32% life cover at a discounted rate of up to 15%, based on how well you managed your health and wellness over the three-year period. This additional cover does not require medical underwriting.
This offer ends 28 February 2016. What are you waiting for? Ensure you make proper provision for those you care about the most by speaking to your financial adviser today about getting a Discovery Life policy.
Vitality Active Rewards with Apple Watch
Vitality Active Rewards gives Vitality members weekly rewards for getting active. Now you can get Apple Watch and use it to achieve your weekly Vitality Active Rewards goals. If you meet all four of your weekly fitness goals in a month, your monthly amount for your Apple Watch will be funded in full.
NEED TO KNOW
- You need to have Vitality Active Rewards active.
- Pay a non-refundable activation fee of R350 with your Discovery Card.
- You can buy one Apple Watch per Vitality policy in a 24-month period.
- Applicable to Apple Watch Sport 38mm. You can select a different model by paying the difference upfront at the iStore. The Apple Watch is earned over a 24-month period.
- You require a Discovery Gold Card or higher with a straight limit of at least R10 000 and an available balance of at least R600.
- iPhone 5 or later is required to use Apple Watch.
- Apple is not a participant in or sponsor of Vitality Active Rewards.
- Terms and conditions of the with Apple Watch benefit apply.